Photography Competition Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the Pizza Union Photography Competition. The competition organisers are Pizza Union Ltd (company no. 08185139) whose registered office is at Rees Pollock, 35 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6BW.
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to Pizza Union visitors only.
- Employees of Pizza Union, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the creation/implementation of the competition will not be permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition will commence at 09:00 GMT on Monday 29 August 2022 and all entries must be received by 23:00 GMT on 10 September 2022. Pizza Union accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, ineligible, corrupted or fail to be submitted by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
- To enter, entrants must post a photo of their Pizza Union visit to Instagram, with a brief caption including the hashtag #PizzaUnion.
- Pizza Union will select our top 3 entries and on 11 September 2022 our Instagram followers will be given 24 hours to select a winner by voting for their favourite.
- The winner will be contacted privately via Instagram to arrange delivery of their prize.
- The prize for the winner is a “Pizza Union Meal for 4” (4 x pizzas, 4 x sides, 4 x cannoli, 4 x cocktails or soft drinks AND a bottle of prosecco) for eat-in only. The winner must be UK based.
- Pizza Union’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner and any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that their submissions are their wholly-owned creations and that, to the extent that such entries make use of any third party materials, these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights.
- By submitting an entry, each entrant grants Pizza Union a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented.
- Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and Pizza Union.
- To obtain details of the winners, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the competition in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your submission to the University of Southampton and not to any other party.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
By entering the competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.