PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We protect your privacy by making sure we have appropriate security measures in place and to comply by all UK Data Protection legislation in relation to your personal data. Access to your personal data will be limited to our employees and certain third parties who process it on our behalf and we will never, ever sell your personal data or pass it on to a third party without your specific consent.
HOW WE USE AND PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We may collect different types of information about you during your interaction with Pizza Union.
We may also use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- Via customer service (including helping you with enquiries via the website or social media)
- We do not run an email database and therefore do not collect any personal email and other information data for the intentions of marketing directly to you.
- To meet our legal obligations and for establishing or defending our legal rights.
- To compile reports and help us understand and improve our digital and marketing activity.
Information you give us: could include name, email address (personal and/or work), telephone numbers, and if provided, postal address. We may also have information regarding your visits to our restaurants including date and time number of guests, and any special requests made during your visit. This relates to any feedback you may give us relating specifically to your visit.
Information recorded when you visit our websites: we may also obtain information about you when you visit www.pizzaunion.com to read or download information (such as your IP address which is automatically recognised by the web server) or if you comment or send a message to us through one of our social media channels.
We primarily use information from cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic monitoring, e.g., the IP address from which you access the site, the type of browser and operating system used to access the site, the date and time of your access to the site, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed the site.
- To recognise your website preferences.
- To recognise repeat visitors for statistical / analytical purposes.
- We use targeting cookies on our website to make sure our online advertising is relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose such as Facebook
We also use Google Analytics on our site to monitor site usage, such as how long you spend on our website and which pages you visit, if you used a search engine to find us. This information is used to help us understand how customers are using our website for continuous improvements.
Information collected from third parties: We don’t take bookings however we do use Order Swift which is an online order system so you can order pizza for collection. Their website is https://www.orderswift.com -we simply fulfil the order you make via the site and do not receive or keep any of your personal information aside from name for collection purposes.
PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In particular, we use your information:
- Where we have obtained your consent (and before any withdrawal of your consent – see below). Including to:
- Contact you via email if you have given us consent to do so –this may relate to your experience in one of our pizza restaurants in which you have consented to us contacting you via email.
- You have applied for a job in our restaurant via the website in which case only our management team have access to this information and will contact you if your application is successful to lead to an interview
We will not use your information for any other purposes unless we are required to do so by law.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
We will securely erase your information if we decide that we no longer need it or if you contact us to request your data is deleted.
This privacy statement is regarding our website www.pizzaunion.com
Registered office Pizza Union Limited
4th Floor, 35 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6BW