Competition Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Pizza Union Ltd (company no. 08185139) whose registered office is at Rees Pollock, 35 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6BW.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Pizza Union Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these
terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via @PizzaUnion on Instagram
- Multiple entries from the same person will be accepted and there is no limit on the number of
entries per person.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on Monday 30th November 2020. After this date the no
further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
To enter, we want to see you enjoying your Pizza Union at home! Send us your pictures, videos and Stories for your chance to win. To enter simply tag us in your post and add the hashtag #PizzaUnionatHome. Multiple entries are welcome.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: The Winner will receive four (4) Free Pizza Cards by post. These Pizza Cards can be redeemed for any four (4) main menu pizzas at any Pizza Union (Aldgate, Dalston, Hoxton, King’s Cross, Spitalfields). No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed. Prize may not be extended, transferred, or refunded.
- Winners will be chosen by the Pizza Union management team from all the valid competition entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. Full details of the names of the judges are available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- When choosing the winner, the judges will be looking for the most well composed, artistic and original image showcasing “Pizza Union at home”.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following email address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.